Saturday, July 12, 2008

What is up with the Mortality of Chris Bollyn ?

RE: Many Thanks?
From: George xxxxxx (xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx)
Sent: July 12, 2008 9:47:04 PM
To: bollyn.books@yahoo.com
Please do not send this material on to others ?? I want to hear CHRIS and HELJE tell me this DIRECTLY, OVER THE PHONE !!
As it stands I WILL SHARE THIS MATERIAL FAR AND WIDE, as I possess FREE WILL and will NOT be ORDERED ABOUT by a WEBSITE !!
Do your worst, ZOHAN !!

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:37:34 -0700
From: bollyn.books@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Many Thanks
To: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx

George,

I am Christopher Bollyn. Hufschmid and the French Connection spread a rumor that I have been kidnapped or killed.

I post on my websites, bollyn.com and bollyn.info

It's that simple.

Best wishes,

Christopher Bollyn in the flesh

--- On Fri, 7/11/08, George xxxxxxx wrote:

From: George xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Many Thanks
To: "Christopher Bollyn"
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 11:56 PM

Who the hell are you ? As far as I can tell, Chris Bollyn has uncertain mortality.

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:38:48 -0700
From: bollyn.books@yahoo.com
Subject: Many Thanks
To: bollyn.books@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

Many thanks for your support.

I am very glad to be finally sending you the first draft of the latest chapter of Solving 9-11, "The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Israeli Intelligence Network Behind 9-11."

This material will be edited and added to and will become the next chapter of Solving 9-11.

Please do not send this material on to others. :: WHAT ???? ::

There have been very, very, few donors to this effort. I will try to find a way to reach more people. This is not an easy endeavor as I am sure you understand.

I hope that you find this chapter to be of interest.

Your comments are appreciated.

With many thanks and all the best wishes,

Christopher Bollyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone playing Chris Bollyn with such confidence would probably need to have inside information that the real Chris Bollyn will not step forward and expose them.

Biological_Unit said...

That is a very bad sign.