Monday, July 14, 2008

Email from the Captors of Chris Bollyn:

George xxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx)
Sent: July 14, 2008 6:23:56 PM
To: bollyn.books@yahoo.com

Do it now.
Podcasts can be done by Captives, under duress.


Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 04:44:30 -0700
From: bollyn.books@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Many Thanks
To: xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx

George,

I will try to do this in the very near future. It is unfortunate that you have been so misled by Hufschmid and DBS. I can see how powerful their disinformation about me has been.

I will do this for you very soon.

Best wishes,

Christopher

p.s. I guess you have not listened to my podcasts, or perhaps you don't believe those are me either?

1 comment:

Biological_Unit said...

I will do this for you very soon

No, you're a Captive, under duress. Nothing.

Nothing.